In addressing the need to Enhance Rights, Justice and Peace in the Muslim Community. Is to improve access to justice and legal protection of indigent men, women and children, in the target districts of Kampala, Butambala and Mpigi, with a particular emphasis on Muslim communities. This action promotes sustainable access to justice and advocates for the best practices in the administration of justice in the informal Muslim justice centers.
- To provide comprehensive and quality legal aid services that promote access to justice for the poor and vulnerable in the target communities.
- To enhance Human Rights understanding and advocacy by rights holders and duty bearers, and improved functioning of selected HR institutions .
- To build the capacity of duty bearers in Muslim personal law and promote human rights approaches within Muslim communities in the target districts.
- To enhance citizen competence and confidence to engage and demand for better service delivery from local and national governments.
- Contribute to enhancing access to Justice through Information Communication Technology (ICT).